Welcome to the Home of Entertainment

Celebrities Gossips,Entertainment News,Sports,Lifestyle,Politics&Photos

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kanye West can do wonders with his tongue

According to a lady who claims Kanye West went down...*cough*, Kanye is amazing at a certain thing you can do with your tongue...
She tells Baller Alert
I met Kanye West at a private event given by another celebrity. I can’t give much detail for fear that he will know its me so I’ll just skip the details and get to the f--king.
You have to be at least 18 to continue...alot of bad bad things after the cut... First of all his d--k is beautiful. The pictures that were leaked do him absolutely NO JUSTICE. Kanye has a real nice c--k for a man his size. We we’re pretty f--ked up by the time we got down to it so there was a lot of awkward fumbling. Once we were undressed he pushed me down on the sofa and stuck his d--k in my face. He’s very aggressive and he knows what he wants. He didn’t have to say anything. I complied. I started to s--k his d--k slowly and he told me to “speed that s--t up”. He likes his d--k sucked hard and fast. Some extra saliva started to run down my chin and he told me to “keep it neat”. He gets this crazy look in his eyes when he gets turned on. Its erotic and maniacal.

After a few minutes of head he grabbed his d--k and started to jack it. He pushed me back on the couch and kneeled down on the floor to eat my p---y. This caught me by surprise because he didn’t strike me as someone who would eat the p---y of a perfect stranger. KANYE HAS A GOLDEN TONGUE. I would rate him in the top 3 of the best head I have ever received. I still masturbate to the memories of that session. He is an oral pro and knows exactly what to do. He didn’t hesitate at all. He wrapped his lips around my cl-t and sucked and licked until I was just about to come. When he saw that I was about to climax he just stopped. He sat back and stared at my pussy like he was waiting for it to speak or something. He looked at me with that crazy look and said “I love pretty p--y”.

He put on a condom and bent me over the couch. He beat my p---y damn near to death. He has such a solid stroke. Every move was very methodical and well-rehearsed. There wasn’t much sensuality; in fact it was like f--king a robot. That didn’t take away from how good it felt though. He just kept beating the same spot for a while and I was c--ming all over him. Not sure how long we were up there but it wasn’t long. I would have loved to keep going but we had to get back to the party before people started to question out whereabouts. When he came he kind of growled like an animal it was hot. We didn’t say much. He smacked my ass and laughed, then got dressed. He went back out first and I waited a few minutes. Overall I give Y an A-. He is very disassociated which made things a little awkward at times but still amazing pipe. Would I do it again? Anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment