Welcome to the Home of Entertainment

Celebrities Gossips,Entertainment News,Sports,Lifestyle,Politics&Photos

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Amber Rose Address Nude Picture Scandal


Earlier this week nude pictures of Kanye West old boo & Wiz Khalifa’s new boo Amber Rose leaked online and of course a lot of the blogs including myself thought that Amber may have leaked the photos online herself.
Word on the curb is the photos were allegedly sent to Nicki Minaj hype man/ boytoy Safaree, however Amber denied sending the photos and took to her twitter to explain the situation:
Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer.
I’m really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself. The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I’m not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private.
I’m sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn’t deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall p#!@%*#. Thank u for all of ur support.
2 1/2 years ago **Blankstare** Is Amber suggesting that Kanye West may have leaked these photos??????

No comments:

Post a Comment