Welcome to the Home of Entertainment

Celebrities Gossips,Entertainment News,Sports,Lifestyle,Politics&Photos

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

John Dumelo Set To Marry Leo Okine Next Year

Leonora OkineJohn Dumelo

Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo is set to walk down the aisle with his girlfriend, another actress Leonora Okine in July 2012.


John was said to have told close friends about Leo’s attitude to his lifestyle both on and off the set; “It is very difficult to find a woman who understands me, my busy schedule and trusts me completely as Leo does, no matter what rumor she hears, she doesn’t attack me but instead laughs with me.”

JD who is currently in London is said to have chosen no other person than his close friend and actor Majid Michel to be his best man at the wedding.

Wishing the couple best of luck.

1 comment:

  1. wish all the best and ur gal is very cute

    ReplyDelete