Welcome to the Home of Entertainment

Celebrities Gossips,Entertainment News,Sports,Lifestyle,Politics&Photos

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ikechukwu's Lover, Sarah Ofili sleeping with Dbanj?

hmnn...one of my care reason's why relocating out of naija is our sense of humour...
despite the challenging economy and the difficulty in daily living, we still find ways to amuse ourselves...believe me, this story might not be that funny but for me, i couldn't help the humour therein...

                                            
                          Sarah Ofili and  Rapper Ikechukwu.

It definitely no news that Rapper Ikechukwu and the Mohits team have parted ways and all is not well between them,and it also is no surprise when the rumour started like a whisper, but then it slowly spread round and soon; it grew louder until Someone tweeted the rumour on the rappers time-line saying

''There's a rumour going round that dbanj slept with your chick''.

Ikechukwu responded on twitter as follows.
Killz says ''nobody slept with sarah ofili!,Ok o I don't know how these stories are being made but nobody tried to toast my woman o. Gosh you guys can entertain yourselves o kai''.

Well, you would have thought, ok, that should settle the dust on the whole 'thingy'...guess while some were deriving fun in the rumour, surely,Sarah Ofili is in no way finding it amusing...she replied...

Continue after the cut...



''over my f**king  dead body will Dbanj sleep with me,that's just gross,have you seen my man Killz?I have enough 6pack,i don't need two and half: [phewwww! thats a below the stomach hit...LOL].I live in london and not ikeja.We have never been friends not to talk of lovers. If he has problems with my man he should take it up with him like a man and leave my name out of this market crap. How come he has not responded that this rumour is a lie? Because it is feeding his ego, but when they said Ike beat him up, his team quickly tweeted that its a lie but now that a woman is involved they don't want to clear names::...its disgusting Nigerian men quickly turn to women to do their dirty work,they cant stand the heat so all the blame is put on a woman.i will not tolerate my name and image being toyed with, if anyone carries this dirty rumour further without proof they will face the consequences: This is libel. What a disgusting defamation of my character!''

Hmnnn....ok, i guess it's time for the MoHit boys to say their bit...abi, wetin an think?

No comments:

Post a Comment