Welcome to the Home of Entertainment

Celebrities Gossips,Entertainment News,Sports,Lifestyle,Politics&Photos

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I didn't undergo plastic surgery - Rukky Sanda

When asked by an Encomium reporter if she'd had any work done, the actress replied:
As you're looking at me now, do I look like someone who has undergone plastic surgery? All I have said about plastic surgery is that it's not a sin. If you can afford it, go for it. That's just my own impression about it. I thank God you knew me before now, I believe you should be able to differentiate between my face then and now.

2 comments:

  1. One of the most common procedure is otoplasty facial surgery, which aims to reposition the ear close to the downsizing of the skull and important organs.

    facial surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. guy i know wetin u dey talk about oh....

    ReplyDelete